The most significant benefit of veneer teeth is their effectiveness in improving the overall appearance of your teeth. It guarantees you a brighter and more even smile. At, veneers Irving Texas, we only want the best for your appearance and boost your confidence. Even more, we have the perfect porcelain veneers in Irving Texas, for you!
The dental veneers have thin, tooth-colored shells that are attached to the front surface of teeth to improve your teeth’s appearance, giving you lifetime confidence. It is often made from porcelain and resin composite materials. These veneers are also permanently bonded to the entire teeth. And, it can also be used to treat several different cosmetic concerns such as chipped, broken, discolored, or smaller-than-average teeth.
1. This quickly whitens your smile - Discoloration and damaged teeth may be caused by years of drinking coffee, smoking cigarettes, or eating highly pigmented foods. This can eventually take its toll on your teeth. It will also turn them into an unattractive shade of yellow or brown. While it is true that stained enamel can be bleached at home or by your dentist, but if you were looking for an effortless way to whiten your smile for good, dental veneers are an excellent fit for you. These veneers are mostly stain-resistant, so you need not worry about discoloration or the need to have your veneers whitened all over again.
2. Veneers fix minor cosmetic problems - Veneers can fix all types of damage that could possibly happen to your teeth, such as chips, cracks, gaps between teeth, and discoloration. They help correct and adjust many cosmetic dental issues.
These veneers are attached to the front surfaces of your teeth. They do not change the position of your teeth and only do camouflage with minor orthodontic problems. So, naturally, your teeth may still be gapped or crooked, but nobody will know about it aside from you and your dentist.
3. These veneers replace damaged enamel - Naturally, the enamel is strong but not indestructible. This may still be worn down from overzealous tooth brushing or eaten away by highly acidic foods and drinks. Even the stomach acid associated with acid reflux disease can also possibly damage your enamel. And, damaged enamel can become a cause for concern because the loss of this may be permanent. Nonetheless, you can replace it through veneers. This is an excellent treatment for teeth with enamel abrasion — and they will definitely look great on you, too!
1. Veneers are high cost - Its price will vary based on your location. The other variants of this include your dentist and the number of teeth you want to be restored. And, one thing is true: they are expensive. Its average cost of a single veneer is around $1,500.
2. Veneers can increase sensitivity - After getting veneers for their teeth, some people experience an increase in tooth sensitivity. And, according to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, one may feel sensitive to hot or cold temperatures for the first few days after the procedure, and it eventually goes away.
3. Veneers are irreversible - You have to know that your dentist will need to change your natural teeth’ structures to properly place the veneers. It is permanent in the sense that you can not restore the enamel shaved down before the placement procedure.
Nevertheless, you need to keep in mind that many veneers will eventually need to be replaced — they last, on average, for about ten years — or you can choose a different restoration option to take their place.
You deserve a confident smile! Contact veneers Irving Texas for your dental needs!